Customer Service Skills
Great customer service skills are important in every industry, but dry-cleaning customers tend to expect the absolute best! Listed below are the standards for customer service expected here at Nu-Way Cleaners. Please review them very carefully, they WILL be part of your future performance evaluations.
The following standards are expected from our C.S.R staff at all times and at every location here at Nu-Way Cleaners:
- Pleasant greeting with personal connection: “Hi, how are you today?”
- A smile! Customers respond well to a simple smile :)
- Clean, pressed and appropriate professional clothing. This is a must! Especially since we are after all, a cleaning service!
- Good personal grooming (appropriate piercings and tattoos). Visible curse words and nudity are not appropriate at any time.
- Use of the customer’s name during every encounter. The computer has the customers name even if you don't remember :)
- Use of full sentences; “What do you have to be cleaned today” is good, “Dropping off?” is bad.
- Inquiry about spots, stains, and special instructions at EVERY drop off.
- Information about promotion or services when we run them (Did you know we have a VIP service?).
- Positive closing remark. Have a great day (customers name here.)